UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

April 01, 2015

March Beauty Empties

One Little Vice UK Beauty Blog: Finished Beauty Products from March 2015


I didn't finish that many products during March, but I did use up a couple of things that I've had in my collection for a while now! This month I'm saying goodbye to products from some really lovely brands - including some that you might know very well alongside a couple that you may not have heard of before.

One Little Vice UK Beauty Blog: Bodycare and fragrance empties March 2015

Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau de Parfum (Limited Edition) | rrp £48.00/100ml 
This was my favourite perfume for the longest time - I've been wearing it for almost two years and I'm really sad to say goodbye to it. I picked up the closest replacement that I could in the Christmas sales, but unfortunately this exact perfume isn't available as it was a limited edition release. I love Marc Jabobs' scents and I'd repurchase this one in a heartbeat.

I really enjoyed using this body lotion as I found the scent was really delicate and the formula abosrbed into my skin quickly whilst still giving long lasting softness. I love Roger & Gallet's products and I've never been disappointed by anything I've tried. I'd definitely like to use this again in the future.

I think this Body Cleanser was probably the best shower gel I've ever used - and if it isn't "the best" then it was most certainly my favourite! It had a thick, luxurious texture and an absolutely glorious smell that reminded me of ginger beer. It kept my skin clean without ever drying it out, worked really well as a bubble bath and - most importantly - transformed everyday showers into a really indulgent experience. In short, I loved it. Even though it's an expensive product I'd definitely like to use it again and I'd definitely buy gifts from Ruby Red as their packaging and the quality of their products is just impeccable. 

One Little Vice UK Beauty Blog: Aesop, A-derma, Murad, Apivita, Dr Bronners

This was definitely one of my favourite beauty discoveries of 2014 as it's just the perfect night-time moisturiser fro my combination skin. It offers a really good dose of hydration without clogging my pores of leaving my skin feeling overloaded. I liked that it didn't have a scent and the product itself lasted me for months, which makes it good value for money. Personally, I don't mind that it comes in a pot and I found the packaging quite aesthetically pleasing. I'd definitely repurchase this as soon as I run out of altnernatives in my skincare collection. 

Aesop Parsley Seed Face Mask | rrp £27.00/60ml
I enjoyed using this face mask from Aesop as it offers a gentle cleanse without feeling overly drying on even sensitive skin. However, I personally find it quite similar to Balance Me's Radiance Face Mask* and Antipodes' Aura Manuka Honey Mask, and I prefer both of those. This means that I probably wouldn't repurchase it in the future, although I did enjoy using it and would recommend it if you want a gentle cleansing mask.

I really like Dr. Bronner's Magic soap for washing my makeup brushes and I've replaced this small bottle in the Green Tea fragrance with a larger bottle in an Almond scent. I'd definitely recommend it and I'll continue to repurchase it unless I find something better. 

Murad's skincare has become a staple in my routine this year, and their AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser was a really great way to exfoliate my skin. If you don't like manual cleansers with scrubby particles because they irritate your skin then you should definitely check out products like this one that use gentle acids to exfoliate your skin. I found this cleanser relatively gentle but with effective brightening results. I'd definitely use it again.

This is a fantastic hydrating face mask that I picked up when I was in Greece. Each sachet (8ml) contains enough product for two applications, which I think makes it good value for money. I wish I'd picked up a tube of this face mask as it's really very good and I think I'll probably purchase one when I finish my current hydrating face mask, Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask.


Have you tried any of these products before? What's your favourite product that you finished this month?


Share:

3 comments

  1. I didn't finish anything this month! Lol.
    That Roger & Gallet lotion sounds divine, though; I love rose-scented things!
    ChicAndAlluring.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't think i finished anything this month haha, close to finishing my clarins gentle foaming cleanser though. that cucumber mask sounds nice!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate finishing up perfume. I have the normal fresh version and love it - perfect scent for Spring/Summer xx

    Ramblings of a Beauty Bird | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig