UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

March 18, 2015

Roger & Gallet Hand and Nail Balms Review

One Little Vice Beauty Blog: Hand Creams With Matte Finish Beautiful Scents

Roger & Gallet are one of my favourite brands when it comes to anything scented. If you're a lover of perfumed beauty products - from hand creams to body oils, perfumes to shower gel - then Roger & Gallet will almost certainly have something for you. My favourite range is undoubtedly Fleur de Figuier which has is sweet, fresh and fruity, and incredibly more-ish.

I'm already big fan of using Roger & Gallet's Hand Creams as they're the perfect size - and have the perfect consistency - to use on the go. However, I was recently sent a couple of their Hand and Nail Balms - Roger & Gallet's Fleur de Figuier Hand and Nail Balm* and Roger & Gallet's Bienfaits Hand and Nail Balm* - and they're actually an even better for on-the-go application.

The Balms have the same gorgeous scents and the same packaging, but unlike the Creams they dry to a smooth matte finish on the skin. This means that they're better for using when you're busy as they absorb quickly. However, I also just really like that matte feel that products like this leave behind on the skin.  It feels like you've got a very thin layer over your skin, one that makes them feel absolutely silky smooth. I'm a big fan of the texture, and they'd be great for anyone who doesn't like traditional "wet" feeling hand creams.


Have you tried anything from Roger & Gallet? Do you like the sound of hand creams that dry to a matte texture?

Share:

7 comments

  1. I haven't tried anything from this brand - their products always look so nice x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like their products - I think their body oil is a particulalry good one!

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love this range, in particular the Fleur De Figuier - smells soooo good! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does doesn't it! I simply adore the Fleur de Figuier Body oil x

      Delete
  3. I always see this brand in M&S, but think I need to give them a try!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they're great value for money :) x

      Delete
  4. I always suffer from dry skin and hands. This looks perfect! I love The Body Shop hand creams, they're also really good. :) xx

    Amy | The Perks of Being Amy

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig