UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

November 27, 2014

Kiehls Creme de Corps: Worth the Hype?

onelittlevice beauty blog: kiehls creme de corps review

Recently I set out on a mission - a mission handed over to me by my dad - to find a seriously hydrating body moisturiser without too much of a scent that didn't leave skin feeling greasy. My dad suffers from incredibly dry skin and set out to find him some products that I thought he might get along with. I bought a small 125ml bottle of Kiehls Creme de Corps along with a couple of other moisturisers, but this one has really stood out. Creme de Corps ticks all the right boxes - it's deeply hydrating, doesn't have much of a scent and it sinks in quickly. My dad likes Creme de Corps so much that he's actually gone ahead and ordered one of the big 500ml bottles. Now, I'm not saying that this is the product that will cure all of my his skin troubles, but it is a great product to have to hand and I've certainly enjoyed trying it out. Having never tried anything from Kiehls before I now have the brand very firmly on my radar and my thinking goes as follows - is if this is how the body moisturiser performs then I cannot fathom how good the skincare products must be…


Have you tried anything from Kiehls before?

Share:

2 comments

  1. This sounds great! Could be a great Winter skin saviour. xxx
    www.justemma.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving Kiehl's at the moment, my favourite things are the Ultra Facial Cream and Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado. I have a small bottle of this and I agree, it's so good! :) xx

    Gyudy's Notes Of Beauty

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig