UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

August 16, 2013

On My Nails This Week: Essie's Orange It's Obvious



After last week's super girly purple option  this week I decided to revert back to the wholesome satisfaction of the thick Essie brush and apply a bright dash of orange. Essie's Orange It's Obvious is a gorgeous shade and I think it is something that looks great year round. Whether it's clashed against a wintry black ensemble or thrown in among a colourful summer outfit it is a colour that I never fail to enjoy wearing. It's bright without being very hard to wear and I find the formula lasts a bit better on my nails than some of Essie's other polishes (namely Rosebowl, which is gorgeous but chips very quickly). 

Orange It's Obvious is a pleasure to wear and surprisingly it has slowly earnt a place in the list of my most worn nail polishes. You can vaguely see how much I've used of it in the top photo, vaguely, and I'm kind of sad to admit that using that much of a nail polish is kind of good going for me! Even when I've had a nail polish for six months... 


Do you like orange nails? What do you think of Orange It's Obvious?


Share:

13 comments

  1. This is such a pretty colour! I think you're right that it would look good all year round too :)xo

    http://901lovely.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love Essie. I know what you mean about that being a good amount of polish to use, since I own so so many!

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The brighter the better in my book so this gets a massive thumbs up from me!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This colour looks stunning, I don't I wear oranges well but this is like bright burnt shade. Lovely :)

    Love Kate at prettylittleus

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the most gorgeous colour! Why haven't I spied this sooner! xx
    www.LaurasHaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this and I don't think I've worn it very much! It's a great shade though x

    Amy / srslylou

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a gorgeous colour! I've never tried any Essie polishes! Think I might have to invest in a couple!

    Sophs xx
    The Sopho Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this colour! it's so bright and pretty.

    Sophie xx

    www.girlheartsmakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow thats amazing, such a bright fun colour!!

    Ellie xo blog design | beauty & style

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty colour that will look great year round x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig