UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

September 28, 2012

NOTD: Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint



So this is the Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint in Watermelon. I only just got this little beauty in the post this morning but as soon as I saw it I knew that I loved with the colour, its a very dark teal / a dark green with a touch of blue.




The consistency of this polish is very thick and you only need two layers for an opaque finish and once it has dried it has an amazing shine. The brush is narrow making it really easy to apply and the varnish dries evenly so the colour didn't streak at all. 

I bought this in Superdrug for £3.99 and there are a really nice choice of colours (now that I know how great this nail polish is I have my eyes on Prickly Pear).

Have you tried any 'gelly' nail polishes?

Angelica



Share:

6 comments

  1. I haven't tried any of these jelly polishes yet but want to. I love Barry M. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After wearing it for a day now I have to say that its even better than I first thought it was, would definitely trying them! xx

      Delete
  2. I haven't been able to get my mitts on these yet, I love how super shiney they look! Gorgeous shade!

    Em

    x

    Em's Mixed Bag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're amazingly shiny, I'm thinking of getting another shade x

      Delete
  3. I love it. I was expecting it to be a little more bluish as applied it looked more green than it did in the bottle for me :( Also, it stained my nails despite using a base coat. Does apply really nicely though and I love the finish.

    Lizzums x
    http://benebelle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What base coat were you using? When I used it I used a Revlon clear polish as a base coat and it didn't stain. The finish is gorgeous, really shiny! Bottle Green colours like this are my absolute favourite so this is my ideal shade :) x

      Delete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig